Preventing hair loss is a major concern for most women across the world. There are so many natural treatments that you can follow to bid farewell to this issue. The only problem is that not all of us have enough time to visit the parlour and use one of these treatments. We understand you have a busy schedule, but ignoring the hair is certainly not going to solve the problem. An effective and smart way to prevent and stop hair loss permanently is by trying homemade hair masks. The best part is that you don’t have to travel far away to find the ingredients. They are all available in your kitchen. Trust me!
Eggs could always be used to prevent hair loss.
1. You will require one hard egg, a cup of milk, two tablespoons of lemon juice and olive oil.
2. Mix them together and massage well all over the scalp region.
3. Cover your head with a shower cap and let it stay for the next 20 minutes.
4. Wash it off with cold water.Love eating bananas? Now you can use it for your hair!
1. All you require for the banana mask for hair loss is two ripe bananas, a tablespoon of olive oil, coconut oil and honey.
2. Add them together in a bowl and blend with the help of a spoon.
3. Now, apply this over your hair as well as the scalp region.
4. Let it settle down for about five minutes.
5. Wash off with lukewarm water.
3. Yogurt Mask:
Yogurt offers an inexpensive and effective deep conditioning for your hair.
1. To prepare the yogurt mask, you will need a cup of yogurt, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a tablespoon of honey.
2. Mix these ingredients well and apply the mask from the roots to the tips.
3. Let it stay for 15 minutes, after which you can wash it with cold water.
4. Avocado Mask:
Apply Avocado mask once or twice a week to improve texture and sheen of your hair.
1. Get hold of a small avocado that is green and ripe, half a cup of milk and a tablespoon of olive and almond oil.
2. Blend them together until you find any lumps.
3. Apply from the roots to the tips of the hair.
4. Let it stay for 15 minutes and wash with cold water.
5. Strawberry Mask:
Stop hair fall within two washes with the help of a strawberry mask.
1. A couple of fresh strawberries, some amount of coconut oil and honey should be mixed together in a bowl.
2. Now, apply this prepared mask from the scalp to the ends of your hair.
3. Use cold water to rinse it off after 20 minutes.
6. Curry Leaves And Coconut Mask:
This hair mask for hair loss can do wonders on your hair.
1. Grab some fresh curry leaves and a few tablespoons of coconut oil from your kitchen.
2. Boil them for a couple of minutes and use the residue to massage all over your hair.
3. Rinse well after 20 minutes.
4. Use this mask twice a week.
7. Castor Oil And Brandy:
Who knows castor oil and brandy could do wonders for your hair? Yes, they do.
1. You require two tablespoons of castor oil with another two tablespoons of brandy and an egg.
2. Prepare a mixture of the above ingredients.
3. Massage the scalp with the mixture and apply all over the hair too.
4. Let it stay for a while and then you may rinse with cold water.
8. Rosemary Mask:
Do you know rosemary strengthens hair follicles and helps to combat hair loss?
1. Take a few tablespoons of well-chopped rosemary.
2. Boil them in water for a couple of minutes.
3. When the mixture gets cool, massage it all over the scalp.
4. Let it stay for 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
9. Green Tea Mask:
Green tea stimulates hair growth. It is one of the perfect remedy for those suffering from thinning hair.
1. Take one egg yolk and take two tablespoons of green tea that has recently been prepared.
2. Mix them till you see a creamy texture.
3. Apply with the help of a brush all over the scalp and hair.
4. Let it stay for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Wash if off with cold water before you shampoo your hair.
10. Vitamin E Capsule Mask:
Protect hair with this strengthening and repairing hair damage remedy.
1. A combination of almond oil, castor oil, coconut oil, lavender oil and crushed Vitamin E capsules can be stored in a bottle.
2. Apply this mixture all over the hair and scalp thrice a week.
3. Let it stay overnight and wash off the next morning with cold water.
These are some of the effective and natural hair masks for hair loss that you can use to make your hair beautiful and healthy. Have you tried preparing any hair masks at home other than these? Do not forget to share them with us.