Hello dear friends,
This is a wonderful example I’ve found on chakra and chakra balancing. I will add the sound of each chakra for your own personal meditation’s and visualizations beside in Italic with some other tips and tricks.
1) Blocks in the Root Chakra make us insecure, scared, anxious. To get rid of the blocks, you need to face your fears, deal with them and let go. To feel more grounded and safe, try walking barefoot, dance, eat root vegetables.
Lam is the sounds of your root chakra and it is ruby-red. It turns clock wise and you should always start with this chakra in any spiritual practice, whatever the teacher says. If we are not grounded we cannot fly as high, unless we will eventually crash. Always keep grounded in any spiritual practice. Are inter-connectedness to the earth, a symbol of our spiritual mother is the essence of being able to expand our spirituality without damaging ourselves. This is your safety net!
2) If the Sacral Chakra is blocked, we feel guilty, numb, lack emotions and sexual satisfaction. To balance this chakra, take a closer look at the situation that bothers you, fix the things you can fix and relax about those that can’t be fixed. Surround yourself with beauty and take your time to enjoy the things you like.
Vam is the sound of this chakra and it is a beautiful orange, the colour of the sun when it rises or when it is setting. This chakra is our relationship towards ourselves and when we decide to share our sexual energy with someone, we are sharing a part of our sacredness. This chakra is our creativity, our own personal sanctuary full of watery emotion’s. Nourish this chakra with singing, dancing, cooking, feeling. Allow yourself to truly shine and express whatever your light wants to shine through!
3) Solar Plexus Chakra is blocked when we feel insecure, frustrated; are afraid of being rejected. To balance this chakra, you need to revive yourself and boost self-confidence. Spend more time in the air, groom yourself well, take up some sports and notice the progress you make.
The sound of this chakra is Ram. This chakra is a beautiful golden yellow and thrives in self-respect. If you did not respect yourself and ignored your inner strength, your inner fire that wants to build your life according to your beliefs and your centre, this chakra can go out of balance. Go where you are respected as you are and where you are celebrated. Listen to your inner voice, allow it to guide you. Do not dim your light for anyone and acknowledge the peaceful warrior in yourself and other’s.
4) Complicated relationships, tragic losses and loneliness often block our Heart Chakra. This chakra is hard to heal, but you can gradually balance it by focusing on the positive things in life, noticing the people who love you and need you, and being grateful for what you have. Also, working as a volunteer, meeting new people and helping them will eventually open your Heart Chakra
Yum!! I always remember the name of this chakra for yummy!! The heart is a beautiful jade green orb and all the chakras rotate clock wise. When you go deeper and deeper into chakra balancing and self-healing, you will notice that sometime’s your chakra’s even spin in the wrong direction. Set the intention and chant the sound of your chakra. Ask for healing. Give yourself plenty of self-love because there is no energy that is more powerful than yours and your relationship with your energy towards yourself. Do many heart opening asanas, let go of the negative with the exhalation. Breath is prana, life force. Allow yourself to take responsibility for your suffering and let go. Whatever is stuck in this chakra you can visualize all the negativity and the hurt as rocks or mud, whatever seems natural to you. Let it come out of your heart and visually cut it and send it to the light. The light always transforms things for the greater good.
5) Blocked Throat Chakra is usually associated with self-expression problems, deception, manipulative communication. The key to healing your fifth chakra is to be honest with yourself and others. Sing, talk to yourself, write a blog – do things that stimulate your ability to communicate with yourself and with the world.
Hum is the sound of this wonderful ocean blue chakra. Sometime’s this chakra can become blocked for other reasons. When your mind and your heart are not on the same page or not connected this chakra can become blocked. Allow the flow my chanting, singing, laughing. Pin point what is stuck and allow it to release by self-massage and breath.
6) Do you have trouble concentrating, remembering things, suffer from nightmares or can’t seem to find your way in life? Try clearing your Third Eye Chakra by meditation (focus on the space between your eyebrows as you meditate). Do eye exercises and find the time for relaxed horizon- or star-gazing and mindful concentration on something small – like insects in the grass. Train your concentration without overloading your mind.
The sound for the next 2 chakra’s is Om! Om is the sound that the universe was created through and still vibrates to. Intake positive impressions, train your mind because mind is like monkey. Practice gratitude and simply enjoy being! Look at tree’s and clear your mind, feel the wind and clear your mind or sit and close your eyes and feel the grass on your toes.
7) If your Crown Chakra is blocked, you may feel indecisive; worry that your life is meaningless and suffer from depression. Also, this chakra is negatively affected when we get too attached to material things and lose the ability to let go. To start healing, meditate and do more of those things that make you feel peaceful. Learn to think of yourself as a part of the Universe (as opposed to, for example, being a professional belonging to a company).
Let the white and golden light of the universe pass through your crown chakra and experience unconditional love. Let it enter every cell of your body and appreciate the unity of the universe. You will no longer feel like an orphan of the universe but one of its loved and never forgotten child.
As you have probably noticed yourself, most of these problems don’t emerge in one day, so you can’t expect them to disappear quickly. What’s more, they tend to appear simultaneously and usually are the top of the iceberg. It means that you’re probably going through one of those complicated life twists that are meant to teach us a lesson and make us wiser and stronger. Take a break to think about your current situation; about the people you need in your life and about those who are bringing you down; about the things you need to change and about the things you need to let go. No matter how small you are in the face of the Universe, you have the power to fine-tune your life to fully enjoy the peace and harmony you deserve.